The new generation, a logical extension and technical development within the KARASTO water and industrial hose fitting family
- Innovative and intelligent, sophisticated and versatile
- Exclusive to GEKA/KARASTO DBGM (German utility patent) no. 296 02 213.6
Everything revolves around …
… the 360°
Original KARASTO quick couplings
Original KARASTO threaded nipple with four key characteristics:
- The ease of rotation of the hose sleeves and/or thread connections (internal and external) under pressure or suction conditions. Not suitable as a bearing for continuous operation!
- Prevents troublesome hose twisting
- Optimum hose protection and safety. No hazardous motion-related hose kinking
- The even wider and more individual range of assembly options in the professional field.
You see, GEKA/KARASTO is always one innovative step ahead.
Technical characteristics (typical values):
Thermal resistance: -30°C to +100°C
Pressure resistance: max. 80 bar
Vacuum resistance: up to 9 m water column