VX pipe clamps
- Internal thread, external thread and connection pieces (straight, angular, T-shape 90°)
- Especially for plastic pipes (HD-PE and ND-PE) from ½” (external diameter 20 mm) to 3″ (external diameter 90 mm)
VX applications Fast, safe, versatile!
- In industry, in the open, in greenhouses, in domestic water systems. Quite simply anywhere PE piping systems need be installed, be it below or above ground, or for fixed or mobile installations
- For drinking water, industrial water and many other liquid media (also highly viscous fluids), and for *gas
VX pressure and temperature resistance
- Operating pressure max. 16 bar
- *Gas max. 4 bar and only in conjunction with VX pipe gas sleeve for the stabilisation of the PE pipe
- Operating temperature from -20°C to + 120°C
VX characteristics and properties
- High quality standard
- Perfect installation made simple
- Resistant to heat, cold, pressure and corrosion
- Optimal free-flow cross section
- The patented VX pipe clamping ring (3) in conjunction with the other components of the seal guarantee that the pipe fits tightly and offers absolutely reliable protection from any self-loosening of the PE pipe, even if the PE pipe has not quite been cut to a right angle of 90°
VX installation instructions
- Put VX nut (2) (from size 2 1/2” VX flange) over PE pipe. Followed in sequence by VX pipe clamping ring (3), VX pressure ring (4) and VX O-ring (5).(For medium gas: simply insert VX pipe gas sleeve (6) into the PE pipe as far as it will go)
- Insert PE pipe with all above-mentioned seal components into the housing (1) of the VX pipe clamp connection and make sure that the PE pipe is in contact with the base area (bar).
- Tighten VX nut (2) (or flange). You’re done!